Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Logan & Co
Terms & Conditions
Products will vary as to whether we carry them on a continual basis (and regularly re-order them), if they’re a one-off from our supplier or if they’re a seasonal item which are only available at particular times. If you’d like to enquire further as to whether we have a product on order, or if you’d like to place a customer order with us, please contact us here.
We are a small, family-owned business and will do everything we can to ensure you’re satisfied with our products, our website accuracy and our customer service. However, we will most likely make mistakes from time to time due to the large number of products listed on our website. If you do purchase any products that are actually out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternative options available, including ordering the product in for you, or promptly providing you with a full refund.
An important note: Some of our products may be on display within our stores, and are sold as is. We will be in contact with you if there is any damage to the item due to being on display. You will always have the option to return the item if you are not happy with the product quality by letting us know within 7 days of acquiring the product (excluding mattresses and other such purchases due to Occupational Health & Safety Standards). If there is only 1 of any item left, and it is a large item such as a lounge or a bedroom package, it is most probably on display in one of our two stores. If there is damage to the item, we will do our best to describe it in the description of the product for you in advance. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
- All returns must be made within 7 days of purchase complete with original receipt
- Sale items cannot be returned. A credit or exchange may be offered at the discretion of the manager, however this is not guaranteed
- Returned goods must be in original packaging and in the same condition as when it was sold
- Any damaged or faulty items must be reported to a staff member within 7 days of purchase in writing or via e-mail
- No responsibility will be held for damage incurred whilst in the possession of the customer, including transporting items to and from the store.
- Minimum $50 purchase value
- Minimum deposit of 20% is required for all laybys
- The layby period is for a maximum of 3 months
- Regular fortnightly payments are required to keep your layby active, unless otherwise agreed to at the time of layby activation.
- Laybys will be cancelled if there is failure to comply to the above conditions, with the 20% deposit forfeited
- Cancellation fee of 20% of the total purchase price applies to all laybys (e.g $200 of a $1000 sale/layby total)
- Additional storage costs apply for larger items or with total sale price exceeding $2,500. The charge of $50 per month is payable at either the activation or completion of the layby. A staff member will explain the costs involved at the time of purchase, and recorded on your receipt for your records.
- 20% deposit is required on all customer orders
- Cancellation due to delayed delivery does not warrant a full refund
- Items are to be collected within 7 days of notification of the items arrival. Storage costs apply after this time
- Failure to pay and collect the customer order within 14 days of notification of arrival will incur a storage fee of $20 per week
- A delivery charge of $35 applies to in-town deliveries within Narrabri for a one-person job. A delivery charge of $50 will be incurred for large orders requiring two men within town. "Within town" means no more than 10kms from our store location.
- Wee Waa delivery occurs most Thursdays at a cost of $50
- A one-person delivery outside of Narrabri will incur additional charges of $1.50 per km which will be calculated involving the full round trip. The final cost will be at the discretion of the manager due to the size difference of each delivery. Deliveries involving two men will be $2.00 per km.
- All items are automatically provided with 12 months warranty
- Additional extended warranty supplied by the manufacturer will be printed on the item’s product tag. Warranty past the 12 months is at the discretion of the manufacturer, not our store. We will do everything in our power to ensure these warranties are upheld if there are any issues past the 12 months, however this is not guaranteed by Logan & Co due to circumstances occurring outside of our control (ie. if the company went into liquidation, etc).
Please be aware: by purchasing products both online and offline with us, you are automatically accepting the above terms & conditions.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions
From The Logan & Co Team